An important competency of our institute is the area of finance management. We develop controlling schemes and finance options in cooperation with our partners.
- How can the value of the enterprise be increased?
- How can the performance of enterprises, projects and employees be measured?
- Which financing options exist and which are appropriate to enterprise and situation?
- How can the huge quantity of information be processed and presented in a meaningful manner?
- How are adequate business plans written?
"What can`t be measured can`t be controlled"
Jack Welsh, CEO General Electric
- Methods and instruments of value-based management
- Controlling and designs of MIS
- Introduction of balancedscorecards
- Generation of business plans