KIM - Kompetenzzentrum Innovation und Marktorientierte Unternehmensführung an der FH Ludwigshafen
- Sustainable management is worthwhile , 18.04.2011 - Today in speeches of German's top managers no other term is used as often as the word sustainability. In conjunction with the research project "Sustainable Management" the activities to improve the sustainability in german enterprises were investigated to answere the question how these investments are worthwile for the companies. Managers of 129 mostly large companies were asked. The study provides empirical results on the penetration rate of sustainability of their activities and measures, to sustainable management and the relationship between corporate performance and the pursuit of sustainability.
The results of the research project can be downloaded here .
- Knowledge creates Future - Survey on "Future Challenges - Competence in Communication and Media". A research project in the Rhein-Neckar Metropolitan Region
- Innovation Guide - A Guideline for R&D-intensive machine and plant construction and toolbuilding SMEs designed to improve the Speed of Innovation on the Basis of Best Practices
- Innovation Portfolio Management - Development of a SME-adequate Methodology and its Implementation with a Business Intelligence Tool
- Cluster Analysis - Definition and Description of existing Clusters in the Metropolitan Region Rhein-Neckar.
Corporate Controlling - Within a research project throughout the German-speaking area, industrial companies with an international production network were surveyed concerning their demand patterns and problem awareness regarding software-based accounting systems . Additional to that an explorative provider enquiry was conducted.
Development and Marketing of Customer Support Services Guidelines for SMEs.
Collaboration in Production and Logisic Networks of Third- and Fourth-Tier Supplier - Development of a Collaborative Logistics Strategy and its Implementation with a Business Intelligence Solution.
Empirical Study of Employability (in collaboration with Prof. Dr. J. Rump)
- Knowledge Management for Successful Innnovation in Technology-intensive SMEs .
- Efficient Allocation of Resources Based on an Intranet-enabled Enterprise Internal Capital Market .